Treasures of the golden pharaoh
LAST EVER CHANCE TO SEE THE BOY KING OUTSIDE EGYPT!
- Travel by coach or rail
- Bed & Breakfast
- 2 en-route included excursions
- Entry to the Tutankhamun: Treasures of the Golden
- Pharaoh exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery
- Transport yourself back to Ancient Egypt with over 150 stunning authentic objects on display, 60 of which are on display outside Egypt for the first time ever
- Free time to explore capital London
Celebrating the 100th anniversary of their discovery, priceless artifacts from the tomb will return to London for one last time.
Over 150 items are on display, 60 never seen outside Egypt. This must-see exhibition is your final chance to discover the magic and mystery of Tutankhamun’s journey to the afterlife before he rests in Egypt forever…
Prices are ‘from’ prices and based on 2 people sharing a standard twin/double room, and joining at an interchange. E&OE
ASK FOR MORE DETAILS on 01733 203680
Date: Nov 2019 – Apr 2020
2 Days by Coach or Rail
Staying at a carefully selected hotel in the Greater London area