Get on board with this extraordinary rail route – just picture: tunnels through snow-covered mountains and bridges over steep-sided valleys!
Switzerland is made for memorable train travel. Join us from our tour base in Davos as we take two of its most iconic ‘express’ journeys. Board the Bernina Express to climb the vertiginous 2,253m Bernina Pass and descend the incredible 110m-long spiral viaduct at Brusio. Then marvel at the astonishing Alpine views from the gratifyingly slow-paced Glacier Express, and swap rails for water as we cruise scenic Lake Constance.
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- International flights
- 10 meals included
- Davos Klosters Premium Card (entitles you to free (2nd class) travel on Rhaetian Railway between Klosters-Dorf-Davos-Filisur; entry to Davos Leisure Centre; free travel on local buses: and reduced day tickets on mountain railways and cable cars in Davos & Klosters and Schatzalp)
- 4 included excursions and visits
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Titan tour manager
- Travel in destination by coach
8 days from £2,099pp