For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), we, WHITTLESEY TRAVEL, are the Data Controller for this website (the “Site”).
PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to use this Site without declining any non-essential cookies, then your use will constitute implied consent to the non-essential cookies that are set.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide in order to enter a competition or promotion via this Site, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with this Site
- If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use, although you have the option to opt-out of such use.
- Details of your visits to this Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Freedom Travel Group
Data Protection Officer
9 Market Street,
Whittlesey, PE7 1BA
Information Commission Officer (ICO)